Applying for telescope time
The 60cm telescope on Mt. Suhora is available for use by researchers regardless the affiliations. The telescope can be used in person or through service mode.
Telescope time requests should be sent to Andrzej Baran (sfbaranATcyf-kr.edu.pl) no later than the 10th of the month preceding the observations. (For researchers who have not worked with us before, it is advisable to contact us early enough to allow for discussing the details and work out any formalities.)
Please include the following information:
- Title, Name, Affiliation and Contact Details of the Primary Investigator
- Titles, Names, Affiliations and Contact Details of all persons visiting the Observatory
- Project title and short description
- Equipment requirements (CCD, filters)
- List of target objects and exposure/observation time requirements
- List of preferred/required dates
- Proposed funding sources.